January 25, 2013

i'm not gone.



Hello my lovely ones!

It has been such a long time since my last post. I feels like forever and I'm gonna apologize for any inconsistency between this post and the ones before. It's as if I forgot how to write. How weird is that?

My disappearance was so sudden that it should come as no surprise that some of you thought that I have closed this blog for good. Well, that's not the case. So why have I taken a break do you ask?

Mostly because my life was a giant clutter. I had so many projects to finish, so little time, time for myself was a foreign notion and the little time I had I spent it with my family and my boyfriend. And on top of everything I couldn't let the blog as it was, without any update. Plus I wanted to give my blog a makeover.

If you follow my blog since my first post, don't worry, the post are not going to change. Well, that's not completely true. I do hope to write better and better but the content will be as it was up until now. Personal. Like friends gathered around some coffee/ tea/ hot chocolate and biscuits.

I have a series of projects pending:
  • the opening of a template shop - a project that I have been working together with my boyfriend
  • a challenge for my hair: no heat for at least a month
  • losing a lot of weight - tell me if you are interested in me opening a new segment on this blog regarding this; you can join me too if you want;
  • diy projects for my clothes - I'm planning on buying a bunch of white&black shirts and t-shirts and customize them with buttons, studs, ribbons, lace, markers etc. 
  • diy projects for hair accessories - I'm a huge fan of hair bows, hair pins etc. And since March is not far away from now, I want to get started.
  • Valentine's day tutorials - nails and make-up mostly
...and many others. But you will find more about them at the right time.

So I would appreciate if you could tell me if you would be interested in any of these and maybe you have a request of your own.

I've missed writing. 

love

9 comments:

  1. Hey, just stopping by from the blog hop today! I am a new follower! If you get a chance feel free to stop by and check out my current giveaway! I am giving away a huge Valentine's Day Gift basket with all kinds of good stuff. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Southern Beauty Guide
    http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by for your comment! I'm a subscriber now!

      hugs and kisses,
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! Stopping by from the Aloha Blog Hop, and I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to stop by and follow back if you get the chance.

    I'd love to see a Valentine's Day makeup//hair//nails tutorial. That'd be amazing!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for both your visit and your comment. I visited you too, commented and follow.
      As soon as I will be done with all of my hard exams, will start a series!

      hugs and kisses,
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  3. HI! I'm a new follower from the Aloha Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed you back!

      hugs and kisses
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  4. no follower from hop! beautiful blog -- so curious to see how your 'no heat' goes for your hair!

    www.mamacase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will write more about this today. I'm curious myself. I don't think it could go wrong.

      hugs and kisses,
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your visit. Ive already visited your blog too, commented and followed.

    hugs and kisses
    Love, Andreea!

    ReplyDelete