Hello my lovely ones!
It has been such a long time since my last post. I feels like forever and I'm gonna apologize for any inconsistency between this post and the ones before. It's as if I forgot how to write. How weird is that?
My disappearance was so sudden that it should come as no surprise that some of you thought that I have closed this blog for good. Well, that's not the case. So why have I taken a break do you ask?
Mostly because my life was a giant clutter. I had so many projects to finish, so little time, time for myself was a foreign notion and the little time I had I spent it with my family and my boyfriend. And on top of everything I couldn't let the blog as it was, without any update. Plus I wanted to give my blog a makeover.
If you follow my blog since my first post, don't worry, the post are not going to change. Well, that's not completely true. I do hope to write better and better but the content will be as it was up until now. Personal. Like friends gathered around some coffee/ tea/ hot chocolate and biscuits.
I have a series of projects pending:
- the opening of a template shop - a project that I have been working together with my boyfriend
- a challenge for my hair: no heat for at least a month
- losing a lot of weight - tell me if you are interested in me opening a new segment on this blog regarding this; you can join me too if you want;
- diy projects for my clothes - I'm planning on buying a bunch of white&black shirts and t-shirts and customize them with buttons, studs, ribbons, lace, markers etc.
- diy projects for hair accessories - I'm a huge fan of hair bows, hair pins etc. And since March is not far away from now, I want to get started.
- Valentine's day tutorials - nails and make-up mostly
So I would appreciate if you could tell me if you would be interested in any of these and maybe you have a request of your own.
I've missed writing.