January 4, 2013

BE HAPPY. DAY 1

A rainbow on a rainy day. Leaves changing color in the autumn. A fascinating book. Those little things that make us feel good about ourselves. That's what this blog is about.

This is my first post and it's harder than I would have thought. As if every bit of my imagination has left my body.
Usually I prefer the less complicated part of life. The part where choosing an outfit takes me about 5 minutes. Because I know that black and white always go well together. Because it's easier to use a red lipstick to complete an outfit than a bunch of jewelry.
Meanwhile I've come to accept that in life there are things that I cannot change. What I can do is adapt and move one. It's the healthiest thing that one can do.
A long time I've sat in front of my computer being a blog reader. Now I want to be a blog writer. I have the support of my boyfriend because he could see how happy I was after reading a blog. I have a hunch that something nice awaits me. I'm sure that I will meet beautiful people with big hearts. People that will make me smile everyday. And I'm looking forward to that.
Love,Andreea!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog! :D I'm excited and happy to be your first follower! found you via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to see that someone is following my blog. And again, thank you because you are the first to comment on my blog. Kisses and hugs!
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  2. Hey Andrea, just found your through the Totally Awesome Blog Hop and wanted to congratulate you on starting a blog. You have no idea how fun a hobby it can be! Really looking forward to following along and learning more about you/seeing where your blog goes! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm like in a euphoric state of happiness seeing that I start getting followers. I's sure that it will be so relaxing and my only regret will probably be that I haven't thought earlier about having a blog.
      Kisses and hugs!
      Love, Andreea!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blog world!
    It is a lovely adventure and you can "meet" some truly incredible people.
    Enjoy the time, enjoy being creative, and enjoy sharing as only you can.

    Also, don't stress about numbers. I've been blogging since 2011 and still don't have a great many followers. I used to let that bother me. But, not anymore. Now I enjoy blogging even with just a few followers. It isn't about the numbers. It is about so much more, really.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I can see that. It's such a warm environment with such lovely people.
      I won't deny that being new to this world I would like to get through to as many people as I can. But that takes time and interesting articles.
      So thank you for all the advice.
      Hugs and kisses
      Love, Andreea

      Delete